We are glad to welcome everyone to our current schedule of services. Although we know that some are not yet able to meet in person, we are grateful to provide services for those who can attend at this time. We will practice social distancing and we have hand sanitizer and face masks available.
- Sunday School Classes for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. We have classes for children, youth, and adults. Many of our regular classes are meeting, though some are temporarily combined.
- Sunday Morning Worship Services are at 10:30 a.m. each week in the church sanctuary. We have marked off some of the seating to maintain social distancing, but we have plenty of room to worship together. These services are also available on Facebook Live.
- Midweek Services are on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. The Prayer and Bible Study Service for adults is in the Fellowship Hall (and on Facebook Live). The Youth Group and Children’s Classes are also meeting at 6:30 p.m.
- We encourage our older members and those with health problems to be cautious about returning to public services. We certainly understand if you are unable to attend. Please let us know anyway that we can help you and pray for you.
- We ask those who have a fever or a cough (or ill family members) to avoid attending right now.
- We will not be passing offering plates or bulletins, but these will be available on tables in the foyers. We also have e-giving available.