We welcome everyone to our January Sermon Series “Pleasing God,” a study of Romans 12 about how to live to honor God. Our current schedule of services includes Sunday School classes and morning worship on Sundays and our Midweek Service in Wednesdays. Although we know that some are not yet able to meet in person, we are glad for those who are able to join us. We will practice social distancing and encourage everyone to wear facemasks.
- Sunday School Classes for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. We have classes for children, youth, and adults. Many of our regular classes are meeting, though some are temporarily combined.
- Sunday Morning Worship Services are at 10:30 a.m. each week in the church sanctuary. We have marked off some of the seating to maintain social distancing. These services are also available on Facebook Live.
- Midweek Services are on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. The Midweek Service is in the Fellowship Hall (and on Facebook Live). The Youth Group and Children are also meeting at 6:30 p.m.
- We encourage our older members and those with health problems to be cautious about returning to public services. We certainly understand if you are unable to attend.
- We ask those who have a fever or a cough (or ill family members) to avoid attending right now.
- We will not be passing offering plates or bulletins, but these will be available on tables in the foyers. We also have e-giving available.