We have resumed our Sunday morning worship services at Westwood. You are invited to attend at 10:30 a.m. each Sunday (beginning on May 31). We will practice “social distancing” and we have sanitizer and face masks available. At this time, we are not having Sunday School classes or evening services on Sundays or Wednesdays, but we hope these can begin again soon.
- We encourage our older members and those with health problems to be cautious about returning to public services. We certainly understand if you are unable to attend at this time. We will continue our Facebook Live services on Sunday mornings (10:30 a.m.) and Wednesday evenings (6:30 p.m.). We strongly urge those with vulnerable medical conditions to delay returning at this time.
- We ask those who have a fever or a cough (or ill family members) to avoid attending right now.
- The sanctuary has been thoroughly cleaned and we will do so after each service. Every other pew is taped off and we ask that non-family members sit at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- We will not be passing offering plates or bulletins, but these will be available on tables in the foyers.
- We encourage everyone to use only the drive-thru entrances in front of the sanctuary and behind the church, or the office entrance (by the flagpole out front). These will open and someone will there if you need assistance or further instructions.